Mexico will soon be the largest country in the world with legalized cannabis and now is the time to prepare for it.
Harris Bricken and Harris Bricken Mexico will partner with Mexico-based law firm Lawgic for this upcoming four-day virtual event, which will run from Thursday, March 25th through Sunday, March 28th. This event brings together Mexican cannabis experts and key stakeholders to discuss and teach about Mexico’s burgeoning cannabis industry. Those experts include Chris Nazarenus, CEO and Co-Founder of Medical Marijuana 411, Nick Jikomes, Director of Science and Innovation at Leafly, Dr. Karyemaitre Aliffe, Chief Biomedical Officer and many more!
The summit will focus on the following four themes:
- Medical advances and research
- Pharmaceutical business
- Commercial & VC opportunities
Harris Bricken’s lawyers, Hilary Bricken, Fred Rocafort, Jonathan Bench and Adrián Cisneros Aguilar will talk about how companies and investors can enter Mexico’s soon-to-be-booming cannabis market. The Harris Bricken panelists will cover, among other things:
- What you can and can’t do with cannabis, hemp, and CBD in Mexico right now.
- Perspectives of the legalization of Mexico as well as advantages and disadvantages of the Mexican markets for cannabis / hemp / CBD.
- How Mexican Legalization Will Benefit American Cannabis Companies.
- How American companies can expand to Mexico.
Panelists answer attendees’ questions throughout the webinar. However, prior to the webinar, you can ask any questions that you want panelists to answer either as comments below or when registering.