Car Accident Lawyer Houston | Baumgartner Law Firm
Are you injured in injured in a car accident? Do you need the most effective automobile accident attorney located in Houston? We can help! Our personal injury lawyers in the Baumgartner Law Firm have been helping Houston car crash victims obtain the maximum amount of compensation to settle the personal injury instances for years.
Contact us toll-free at (281) 587-1111.
No matter how hard you work to keep yourself and your family secure there are thousands of lives lost and countless others get injured as a result of Houston car accidents every year. If disaster strikes you'll need an Houston car accident lawyer at the Baumgartner Law Firm on your side.
Contact us as soon as you can after the occurrence of a Texas car accident.Our car accident lawyers specialize in trucking accidents, 18 wheeler accidents commercial vehicle collisions car accidents commercial vehicle accidents motorcycle accidents drunk driving accidents Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents, and many more.
Engaging with a knowledgeable car accident attorney with experience in car accident law who is specialized with Houston, Texas vehicle collision cases should be one of the first steps you take following the car collision. If you've been involved in an car accident or motorcycle accident or sustained an car accident injury contact the attorney here.
Why should you hire our car accident Lawyers
We aid accident victims injured by Texas car accidents and their families who have lost a loved one who were killed by the negligence of someone else. Over the past thirty years, the best-rated car accident attorneys of Baumgartner Law Firm have handled car accident cases throughout Texas and in the Houston, TX area and made sure that each car accident victim receives highest amount of compensation. If you are a resident of Texas and were in an automobile accident that wasn't your fault, call us before speaking to the insurance adjuster. There is no cost to you for the car accident injury consult. Houston car accident instances tend to be extremely time-sensitive and require swift intervention and immediate investigation. Do not put off seeking legal assistance. Get in touch with a highly rated Houston car accident lawyer right now.
He was able to take care of the injury case and secured us an excellent settlement.
"I cannot even begin to express how thankful I as well as my entire family Greg Baumgartner and his team of truck accident lawyers in Houston. He handled our injury claim and secured an excellent settlement. Thank you for the job that was well done!"
R. G. Client
Houston Personal Injury Victim
Injury Case Review
Do I need a lawyer Following My Car Accident?
The majority of car accident needs an attorney. lawyer. Accidents that don't cause injury aren't required to hire an attorney. personal injury attorney and an car accident victim who suffers just a minor injury might not require the services of a lawyer. After being injured during a crash in Houston many people decide to manage their injury claim on their own. However, trying to negotiate with the insurance company of the driver will cost you cash in the end.
Car Accidents Involving Collisions Cause Injury or Death
If you've been in an accident that was grave car accident or a serious car accident in Houston or elsewhere, an lawyer with our company may assist. We have years of experience in managing complicated personal injury cases across Texas. Here are a few examples of the kinds of car accident injuries that we could pursue compensation for:
- Trauma to the head and brain, and Traumatic TBI (TBI) or Brain Injury (TBI)
- Neck and neck injuries from whiplash
- Burns, lacerations, burns and scrapes
- Chest injuries
- Arm & leg injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Physical discomfort
- Internal bleeding
- Chronic pain
- Organ Damage
- Catastrophic injury that can affect mobility or the quality of life
Contact Us Today If You've been injured in a Car Accident
If you've suffered injuries in the course of a car accident and have suffered injuries, you can count on the Baumgartner Law Firm can help. We have extensive experience dealing with difficult car accident injury lawsuits throughout Texas. Our team of highly experienced car accident lawyers will do everything they can to get you the right compensation to cover your losses. Contact us now for no-cost consultation on the details of your car accident matter.
Why Should You Choose Us
Texas-based The firm has the most highly rated car accident lawyers. At Baumgartner Law Firm we handle cases throughout the Houston, TX area.
qualified: You get a highly-rated attorney from an car accident legal firm that has been voted among the top firms in Houston.
Highly Reputation We are car accident lawyers do not charge upfront costs and have a track record of obtaining fair compensation over three decades.
Highly Expert: We have helped hundreds of clients maximize their the amount of compensation they receive following the trauma of a car accident and we know the most common defense strategies that in the case of negligent parties. out.
Professional: You come first! We take care of your case, so that you can concentrate on recovery.
Excellent price: We don't get paid until you are successful. Initial consultations are free and we'll take care of all the costs involved in preparing your case. We will only recover costs when you receive the settlement you have agreed to.
What Should I Do Following an Auto Accident?
This page will find useful information that can be extremely useful in the event that you are in a hit-and-run accident or truck accidents, motorcycle accidents car accident, any other kinds of collisions. What you do immediately after your car accident will have a major impact on the insurance claim and also the settlement and financial recovery that is which you are entitled to during legal proceedings. Follow these steps. We're here to help, but it's difficult to know exactly what you should do after an accident in particular in the event of injury or shock. There's a copy of the guide it's possible to download this and store in your car by following the list below.
The First Steps
- Contact 911 and seek Medical Attention If Needed
- Note down your location (street street name, highway signs) for the operator.
- Be aware that delaying treatment could make insurance coverage more complicated.
- The address of the other driver's name and phone number.
- Your driver's licence number, the number on the person you were driving with and the license plate number of the car which hit you. The name , address and phone number of witnesses.
- Photographs of the vehicle's sitting place prior to them being moved , and any damages each vehicle. The recording of any statements made from the driver who admitted that they were at fault.
- Make use of the camera in your phone to snap pictures of the scene from the car accident. Photograph the resting area before moving the vehicle. Photograph the damage to both vehicles as well as skid marks, debris that was left on the road and other things that may contribute in the accident. Note down everything that the other driver did or said, as well as any declarations they made about admitting that they were at fault.
- Police reports can help determine fault.
- A formal crash investigation can help stop the other team from trying to change their account.
- Whatever the cause, whoever is at fault, contact your insurance company as soon as you can.
- Don't communicate with the insurance company of the other party or give medical/employment information to them before talking in conjunction with an attorney.
- Don't accept the appraisal of your insurance company's assessment of your claim, without consulting with your car accident attorney.
- Even if injuries aren't immediately obvious get medical attention immediately if you feel discomfort or stiffness after the accident.
- Certain types of injuries might not be apparent until several hours after a accident. It is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. be a good way to establish a connection to your injury and car accident.
- Police accident report must be sent by the Texas Department of Transportation within 10 days.
- Request your copy through the crash report online purchase system at https://www.txdot.gov/driver/safety/crash-reports.html. You'll need certain details to make the request, such as:
- The names of those who were involved during the accident.
- Time of accident.
- The site at the time of accident.
- A regular copy costs $6.
- $8 to get a certified copy of an official procedure.
- Contact Baumgartner Law Firm at (281) 587-1111 for any questions you might have. A attorney will make sure you've taken all the necessary steps to safeguard your rights and case, and will guide you through the remainder of the process.
- Get a no-cost personal injury consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer.
- Should I contact The Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
- Texas law requires an officer to submit a police report when someone is injured or killed in an accident or car accident, or if there's more than $1,000 in property damages. In many cases, you're involved caught in an accident and you call the police, and after an hour, they still haven't appeared. This means you have to communicate with the other driver , and go away from your accident scene. The delay in getting officers at a crash scene is a major issue in Houston and throughout Harris County. If an officer doesn't appear at the crash site, the report won't be submitted. In Texas you can submit an online Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) via the TxDOT website.
Do I need to contact to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
Texas law requires officers to file a police complaint when someone is injured or killed in an accident or car accident, or if there's more than $1000 in property damages. Sometimes, you're caught in an accident and contact the police, and after an hour, they aren't there. Then you must communicate with the driver who caused the accident and go away from your accident scene. Police who do not show up on time at a crash scene is a major issue in Houston as well as across Harris County. If an officer fails to arrive at the site, a report won't be made. In Texas it is possible to submit the Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) online through the TxDOT website.
Do I need to contact The Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
In Texas it is a requirement that the law in Texas states that a personal injury suit stemming from an car collision has to file within 2 years of when the collision. Don't delay. If the statute of limitations expires in the next two years, you might not be legally able to receive any damages for the car accident injury. Did you suffer injuries injured in an car accident? Consult us for a free consultation today and find out what compensation our lawyers suggest could be yours.
Take a look at your free Houston Car Accident Checklist Today!Download a free checklist for download.
The importance of seeking medical Treatment following an Auto Collision or injury sustained in a car accident
Getting medical attention as quickly as you can following an auto accident is not just good for your health but help you link your injuries to the car accident. Insurance companies will typically search for flaws in an car accident report. For instance, if suffered injuries in an car accident but didn't seek medical attention within a couple of days following the accident An insurance company could attempt to claim that you suffered injuries following the accident was averted.
Be Safe and Protect Your Health Auto Car Accident
A lot of people avoid seeking medical attention after an auto accident in part because they aren't convinced that the injuries sustained require medical attention. Unfortunately, many auto accident injuries don't manifest symptoms right away. In certain instances it is the case that auto accident victims won't experience discomfort or other indications of injury for up to 24 hours following an accident. Failure to seek medical attention as quickly as you can after having experienced a car crash can not only affect the recovery process, but it could be a serious affront for your insurance claim.
Medical Documentation Following A Motor Vehicle Accident
The medical records you keep will be used as evidence in creating an argument against the party who was negligent, to show the severity of your injuries as a result of the car accident. A Houston lawyer will request the medical information you have in order to determine the cost of medical treatment as well as your future medical requirements. Your medical records will help them to determine the value of your claim. If you suffered life-altering injuries as a result of the course of a car accident or other accident, you could be eligible to receive reimbursement for future and previous medical expenses.
What you need to do in the Medical Treatment You Are In Need of
If you've suffered serious injuries in the course of a car accident that wasn't your fault, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as you can. In addition, it is vital to continue receiving the medical attention you require for the injuries you sustained in your accident. If you don't keep your scheduled appointments for medical or physical therapy sessions, your insurance company may say that your injury aren't as serious as you claim they are. In this case, it's essential that you keep up in your medical treatment as well as keep your attorney up-to-date with your medical and health needs.
Why should I choose an Houston Car Accident Lawyer for My Auto Accident Claim?
Following an accident You could feel overwhelmed with the increasing bill for medical expenses. If you've been seriously injured and harmed, you could also be not able to work. Insurance companies can be aggressive towards accident victims, particularly in the event that they've declined the settlement offer. A knowledgeable and experienced accident lawyer at your side can make all the difference. You'll not only get competent and reliable legal representation as well, you'll be able to count on accident lawyers who take care of all communications to the insurer. Insurance companies do not want you to employ an Houston lawyer because there are many things the adjuster won't want to tell you and that includes what your claim is actually worth. When you employ an car accident lawyer for representation, the insurance company will know that they have to offer you a settlement which is reasonable. You might not have the experience of dealing with an adjuster from the insurance company, however an insurance adjuster lawyer has.
The risks and complications of truck accidents
Commercial truck accident can cause a lot of damage to the passengers of a car that is used for passenger transport. Commercial trucks weigh thousands of pounds. This is why the outcomes of the commercial truck accident can be life-changing or even fatal. In addition, accidents like these are extremely difficult to determine because the majority of truck accident lawsuits contain multiple parties like companies that operate the trucks, company that is responsible to load the truck, the individual or organization who is responsible for maintaining the vehicle, as well as other possibly accountable individuals. It is the responsibility for the plaintiff to establish that they are liable. With the number of complexities in truck wrecks working with a seasoned lawyer is the best option to ensure that you receive the compensation or settlement you're entitled to.
Process of a Car Accident Lawsuit Process
In Texas the time limit applicable to car accident injury lawsuits is 2 years. It is crucial to begin gathering evidence and details to prove your case as soon as you can after the accident. Your attorney will protect your best interests and will pursue the party who was negligent during settlement negotiations. The case could be subject to a period of mediation. If it's not solved or the insurer does not be able to agree on an equitable settlement, your lawyer will bring your case to trial. The first step is trial in the Discovery Phase, then any Motions for Summary Judgment. The attorneys will use the following evidence when filing the case of injuries:
- Medical records that document the treatment and injuries
- Medical bills indicating the expense of medical care due to the car crash
- Calculations of wages that clients have not received from their employer.
- The testimony of a doctor regarding the diagnosis, prognosis and the reason for injuries suffered during the car collision
- Lifecare plans for people who have severe injuries that last for long durations of time or for an entire lifetime
- Family members and friends could be able to testify about the impact an automobile accident on the loved one they love
- Video of the crash scene If there is one
Partnering with the lawyers at Baumgartner Law Firm Baumgartner Law Firm ensures you will be able to concentrate on your recovery and you won't be unable to gather all the necessary evidence or meeting deadlines for legal compliance. Get in touch with a top-rated car accident lawyer now.