DePuy hip implant – Wikimedia
A federal judge has approved an estimated $245 million in fees and costs to lawyers leading the multidistrict litigation over DePuy’s Pinnacle hip implants, of which more than 75% will go to the five firms in charge of allocating the award.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now