CLEVELAND, December 8, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Elk & Elk, a renowned Ohio Personal injury company based in Clevelandis proud to announce that 14 of its attorneys were Super Lawyers 2021® and Rising Stars lists.
- partner Jay Kelley, John O’Neil, Phillip Kuri, Marilena DiSilvio and R. Craig McLaughlin were added to the list of Ohio Super Lawyers 2021.
- lawyers Gary Cowan, Matthew Carty, Amy Papesh, Michael Eisner, William Price, William Campbell and Kevin Lenson were added to the list of Ohio Super Lawyers 2021.
- lawyers Martin Kraft and Ian Fijalkovich were added to this year’s Ohio Rising Stars List.
- Kelley, O’Neil, DiSilvio and Price were included in this year’s Top 50 Cleveland Super Lawyers and Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers lists.
- DiSilvio was named to the list of Top 50 Women Ohio Super Lawyers 2021 and Top 25 Women Cleveland Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers selects lawyers through a patented multi-stage selection process. Peer nominations and reviews are combined with independent research. Candidates are assessed against 12 indicators of professional performance and peer recognition.
Super Lawyers Lists
These exclusive lists include attorneys who have achieved high levels of peer recognition and professional achievement. They serve as a valuable resource for both consumers seeking legal counsel and referring attorneys.
The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in any state. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in any state.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 fields of activity. Super Lawyers Magazine contains the list and profiles of selected lawyers. Super Lawyers is also featured as a special feature in leading city and regional magazines across the country. Lawyers are included in all 50 states and on a Super Lawyers list Washington, DC
About Elk & Elk
Elk & Elk Co., Ltd. is a personal injury law firm with offices throughout the property Ohio. The firm’s attorneys have protected the rights of thousands of victims of injury and won some of the largest judgments and settlements in the state. Elk & Elk assists customers with a variety of personal injuries, including automobile accidents, malpractice, birth injuries, employee compensation and product defects. More information about Elk & Elk can be found at www.elkandelk.com.
SOURCE Moose & Moose