Mexico will soon be the largest country in the world to legalize cannabis, and now it’s time to prepare for it.
Join Harris Bricken working with Mexico-based law firm Lawgic FREE one hour webinar On Thursday, January 28th at 12 p.m. PT, learn more about cannabis legalization in Mexico and how to best position yourself to benefit from it. Adrián Cisneros Aguilar, our leading cannabis law attorney in Mexico, will team up with Aldo Ricardo Rodríguez Cortés of Lawgic and Roberto Ibarra López to answer your questions.
During this webinar we will answer your questions about the status of cannabis and hemp legalization in Mexico and the benefits for your business.
Panelists answer the following questions during the webinar:
- What is the current situation regarding the legalization of cannabis in Mexico?
- How imminent is legalization?
- What can be done now (before legalization) and what can be done when the market is fully legal?
- What are the most important business opportunities for national and international companies?
- Which Links in Mexico’s Cannabis Supply Chain Are Best For Foreign Investment?
- What are the main problems for national and international companies in terms of cannabis imports, sales and marketing?
- What should you and your company be doing in Mexico NOW to prepare for legalization?
The panelists spend the last 15 minutes answering participants’ questions. Please ask any questions about cannabis and / or hemp in Mexico when you register.