Glen Mills Schools in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. Photo: AP/Matt Rourke
Attorneys representing hundreds of former students claiming they were physically and in some cases sexually abused while at the shuttered Glen Mills Schools have asked the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas to consolidate the litigation into a mass tort.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now