How much does a truck accident lawsuit cost me?
If you were injured in an accident involving a large truck or semi-trailer, you may be wondering how much a truck accident lawsuit will cost me? These crashes can be so dangerous and often lead to traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries and worse. Medical bills are piling up and you lack work. You are also likely to have a lot of financial fears and wonder what to do.
Hiring a qualified lawyer for truck accidents costs you nothing at Guajardo & Marks. Our lawyers work in an emergency, which means that we don't get paid until you get paid. We do not charge an upfront fee to claim personal injury on your behalf. Our legal fees are paid by the defendant as part of a settlement agreement or a jury award. So you can focus on getting better while we focus on legal issues. Call us at 972-774-9800 for free initial advice on how our truck accident lawyers can help in your case.
What do truck accident lawyers cost?
At Guajardo & Marks we know that people who are injured because of someone else's negligence often need legal help. However, an injured person may not have the funds to pay a lawyer in advance. This is not a problem at our law firm. Our qualified and experienced lawyers for truck accidents work in an emergency. Our legal fees are mostly paid by the defendant in the context of a settlement agreement. If for any reason your claim is unsuccessful, you owe us nothing. A lack of resources should never be a reason not to do justice if you or a family member were seriously injured in a truck accident.
Instead of worrying and staying awake at night, contact Guajardo & Marks if you are injured and have problems. We have successfully represented hundreds of customers who have suffered moderate and lifelong injuries due to large truck and 18 wheel accident. We fight aggressively on behalf of our customers for financial compensation that covers current and future medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We can do the same for you.
Call today at (972) 774-9800. We can help you get the financial compensation you deserve.
How much can I get for my truck accident lawsuit?
The amount of compensation you may receive after a truck accident depends on several factors. In general, the more serious the accident and the injuries, the higher the financial payout. Important factors that influence remuneration are:
- How serious the injuries are
- How many people have been injured
- If there were any deaths
- Who was to blame for the accident?
- How much property damage was involved
- Whether the truck driver or the shipping company was charged with past security breaches.
Since the circumstances of each accident are unique, there is no average financial payout for truck accidents. This is why it is so important to hire an aggressive and experienced Dallas truck accident lawyer who deals with insurance companies and gives you the best possible compensation you deserve.
Is there a time limit for my claim to a truck accident?
There is one in Texas two-year limitation period for submitting a truck accident damage. This two-year limitation period also extends to claims for property damage, such as B. Damage to your car, SUV or vehicle. In most cases, the clock starts ticking on the day of the accident. If a loved one dies as a result of a truck accident and you file an illegal death notice, the clock will not start ticking at the time of the accident – it will start when the person dies. It is important that you do not miss this two-year deadline for submitting a claim, otherwise you will lose the opportunity to open a case.
What should I do first if I have a motorcycle accident?
- call the police – It is important to call the police immediately so they can respond to the scene, check the evidence on the spot, get testimony, record crash data, and submit a police report.
- Seek medical treatment – Allow EMS to treat any wounds or head injuries you have sustained in the accident and drive an ambulance to the hospital emergency room if requested to do so by EMS.
- Document the details of the accident – If you are seriously injured, you may not be able to do so. However, if you are able to take pictures of the accident with your smartphone, get the name and insurance information of the other driver, write down the time and place of the accident, and record any other visual or acoustic details that distinguish you access the accident.
- Call Guajardo & Marks – Contact a truck accident lawyer in Dallas as soon as possible to collect evidence, check eyewitness reports, and make a strong claim on your behalf. Call us at 972-774-9800 for free initial advice on your case.
Most common causes of truck accidents
There are often common causes when drivers are injured or killed in a truck accident. These accidents can be caused by a truck driver who:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Exhausted and longer than required by law
- Make a left turn
- Stop suddenly
- Incorrect maintenance or servicing of the industrial truck.
If you have been injured in a truck accident due to someone else's negligence, you have legal remedies. You are entitled to financial compensation.
Contact an experienced truck accident lawyer today
If you or a family member were seriously injured in a truck accident through no fault of your own, it may be time to seek legal help. Bills are piling up, your earnings are disappearing and your home is full of worries and uncertainties. Experienced truck accident lawyers at Guajardo & Marks can file a lawsuit for financial compensation on your behalf. We have helped hundreds of customers like you. Hiring a lawyer for a truck accident does not cost you anything because we are working on contingent liabilities. This means that our charges are paid by the accused under a settlement agreement or jury award. So you don't need money in advance to hire us. Call us at 972-774-9800 for free initial advice on your case. We are here to help.