Morty Dubin (from left), Kathy O’Connor, John Ewald and Kristen Fournier, King & Spalding. (Courtesy photos)
King & Spalding has brought on a four-partner mass tort group from Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in New York.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now