(l-r) John Beisner, Jessica Miller and Geoffrey Wyatt from Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
Describe your company's process approach and strategy to build successful teams for litigation or other matters. What makes our group unique is our passion and enthusiasm. We don't care about ego or seniority. All that is important to us is to deliver the best possible result to our customers. This attitude influences every aspect of our work, from developing case strategies to building our team. It is not uncommon for a partner to call a second-year employee to find a new approach to a problem or dispute, or to delay a younger lawyer's strategy. We are successful because everyone in our group is equally committed and influential and we all listen and learn from each other.
Would you like to read on?
Become a free ALM digital reader.
Advantages of a digital membership:
- Free access to 3 articles * every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network from websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM newsletter suite
- Create custom alerts for any search topic of your choice
- Search for a variety of topics
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now