North Gaia EC Launch date is expected to be in Q2 2022
North Gaia can be found at the intersection of Yishun Avenue 9 & Yishun Avenue 8.
This EC land parcel was purchased at $373.5million (equivalent $576 psf ppr). It has a gross floor area approximately 60,240 sqm and is slated to be used for an EC development of more than 600 units.
Additionally, North Gaia EC will benefit from the new North–South Corridor. These expressways will be built in 2026 and will allow commuters to travel from the Yishun region to the city.
Sing Holdings plan to turn Yishun Ave 9 into a luxury North Gaia EC development of 617 units. Launch date is expected to be in Q22022.
North Gaia New Condo received 5 bids at its end. This was to modulate demand in a well-known district despite the fact that some analysts noted the relatively high bid from EL Development. Analysts noted that the margin between the 4th and 1st bids was less than 10%. This indicates that developers who are reputable could see the need to alleviate the market.
- The site is home to the Northpoint Shopping Centre, Sembawang Shopping Centre and Northpoint Shopping Centre.
- There are many dining options available in Chong Pang Market and Food Center.
- They will also be able to enjoy the convenience of Yishun Park and Safra Yishun Country Club, which are both within a short driving distance.
- The area is home to many highly regarded education institutions that provide excellent learning opportunities. These schools include North View Primary School and Northland Secondary School. Darul Makmur Mosque Kindergarten is also available.
- These conveniences are available to future residents of this condo via bus interchange or MRT station, such as the Blk. 254 (Bus 811), Yishun MRT Station, and the Opp Blk 254 Bus: 811.
- Drivers can also drive on major expressways such as the Tampine Expressway, Central Expressway and the Seletar Expressway. This allows for hassle-free, safe travel.
1. Accessibility to public transportation for North Gaia EC residences
Stations for trains
North Gaia EC can be found 15 minutes walk from Yishun MRT. You will find four train stops from Yishun MRT station to Bishan Interchange. From there, you can access the Circle Line, which connects you to the North-East Line and Downtown Line.
There will be four stops to Woodlands MRT station. This is where the much-anticipated Thomson-East Coast Line is being built. It will take you just a few minutes to walk from the North side of Singapore to the East by 2024.
Staying at Yishun Avenue 9, EC will allow you to take advantage of the new rail line developments.
Bus service 803, 811, and 670 are available in front of Junction Nine. The bus 670 takes you to Marina Bay Financial Centre. Bus 803 can be taken to Yishun Bus Interchange. There are 3 stops to NorthPoint Mall, MRT or NorthPoint Mall.
2. Bukit Canberra
Bukit Canberra is only 2 MRT stations away from Yishun Avenue 9, EC. There are many amenities, including an indoor sports hall, hawker center, and polyclinic. The community also has green spaces for community farming, lifestyle-related amenities, and lush, naturalistic surroundings. Residents of Yishun Avenue 9 EC will be able to access a unique integrated sport and community hub near their homes when they become EC TOP.
If you aren't looking to live within the boundaries of Yishun Ave 9 EC, there are a few smaller parks in your neighborhood.
Jalan Sendudok Park
Yishun Neighbourhood Park offers a larger area of greenery. Sembawang Park is a place where children can play in the maritime-themed playground. You can also enjoy a barbecue with friends or family.
You can also head to Sembawang Hot Spring Park on Gambas Avenue. It is just 8 minutes from North Gaia EC. If you want to have some fun, we heard park-goers often cook their eggs in the hot spring. So bring your buckets!