Here is our current profile:
This morning we have over 19,500 posts. Given that we only recently passed 47,000,000, most of the statistics have stayed the same. The only change, however, is Twitter. With the collapse on Twitter, there was a significant drop in Twitter subscribers as thousands of people boycotted the company over censorship guidelines and President Trump’s ban. It was amazing to see from the blog’s point of view.
In the past 90 days, our ten largest international reader sources came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
8. European Union
10. New Zealand
The five best readers in the last 90 days are:
1. Big League censorship? Michigan attorney general threatens prosecution for posting video alleging election fraud
2. “All language is not the same”: Biden taps the anti-free speech number for the transition to the media agency
3. “Not Pro-Black”: Wisconsin students unanimously vote to remove the Lincoln statue as racist
4. Durham’s Lame Duck Period: Democratic leaders propose a bleak future for investigations into Biden
5. Michigan lawmakers will be asked to certify on possible criminal charges after meeting President Trump
Thank you to all of our regular commentators. We remain an extraordinarily broad and diverse group of commentators from different parts of the world and with different political and social backgrounds. Thanks again.