As of this morning, we have over 19,798 posts and well over 1,000,000 comments. With the collapse of Twitter, there was a significant drop in Twitter subscribers as thousands of people boycotted the company over its censorship policies. Nevertheless, we are gradually taking on Twitter subscribers again. We have over 207,000 Twitter followers and 5,208 people who signed up for notifications via email.
In the past 90 days, our ten largest international reader sources came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
9. New Zealand
The five best readers in the last 90 days are:
1. Twitter censors criticism of the BLM founder, who buys $ 1.4 million house in a predominantly white neighborhood
2. The Veritas project wins the victory against the New York Times in a defamation campaign
3. Prosecutors ask the jury to reject the results of George Floyd’s autopsy
4. Father arrested after continuing to name his child “she” after gender reassignment legal proceedings
5. is Eric Swalwell the answer to Trump’s prayers?
Thank you to all of our regular commentators. We remain an extraordinarily broad and diverse group of commentators from different parts of the world and with different political and social backgrounds. Thanks again.