So here is our current profile:
As of this morning, we have over 19,890 posts and well over 1,000,000 comments. With the collapse on Twitter, we’ve seen a notable drop in Twitter subscribers as thousands of people boycotted the company over its censorship policies. Nevertheless, we are gradually picking up Twitter subscribers again. We have over 209,000 Twitter followers and 5,333 people who have signed up for email notifications.
In the past 90 days, our ten largest international reader sources came from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
The top 5 in terms of readership over the past 90 days are:
1. CDC admits to having misjudged the risk of COVID transmission outdoors
2. Project Veritas wins victory against the New York Times in defamation campaigns
3. Twitter is censoring criticism from the BLM founder buying a $ 1.4 million home in a predominantly white neighborhood
4. Preference or prejudice? Federal court finds that Biden’s government is involved in racial and gender discrimination
5. Prosecutors ask jury to reject George Floyd’s autopsy results
Thank you to all of our regular commentators. We remain an extraordinarily broad and diverse group of commentators from different parts of the world and diverse political and social backgrounds. Thanks again.