Fort Washington — Timoney Knox, LLP is pleased to announce that 6 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Timoney Knox, LLP congratulates the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
• Thomas A. Boulden, of Wayne, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
• Robert T. Horst, of Chalfont, Insurance Law
• James M. Jacquette, of Ambler, Family Law
• Andrew W. Knox, of Glenside, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
• George M. Riter, of Plymouth Meeting, Trusts and Estates
• Eric B. Smith, of Upper Merion, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, Litigation – Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
About Timoney Knox, LLP
Timoney Knox is a full-service law firm based in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, with extensive expertise in wills and estates, business, and students’ rights. The firm’s litigation practice features a team of highly experienced trial lawyers with a proven track record of success. Since the firm was founded in 1921, it has maintained an enduring tradition of commitment to intellectual and professional excellence, unsurpassed integrity in the practice of law, and superior client service in Montgomery County, Bucks County and Philadelphia County.