In 2020 it may feel like Facebook and Twitter have been around forever. However, when looked at through a legal lens, it’s clear that statutory laws and case law around social media—and the related issues of social media harassment and defamation—are still very much new and evolving.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now