Each day of the week, we select a short list of news articles, commentaries, and other notable links about the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email [email protected]
Here is the Friday morning read:
- Is the Supreme Court Too Partial? Here’s What 3 Reform Proposals Would Do (Taylor Mooney, CBS News)
- This is what judicial activism looks like at the Supreme Court (Linda Greenhouse, The New York Times)
- Justice Thomas’ thought experiment on novel topics with social media, free speech (GianCarlo Canaparo, The Daily Signal)
- Gender War: A Male-Only Draft Registration Challenge ends up in the US Supreme Court (Steven Mazie, The Economist).
- Last hurray for the minimalist court? (Donald Daugherty, Federal Society)
The post The Morning, which was read for Friday, April 9th, first appeared on SCOTUSblog.