Each day of the week we select a short list of news articles, commentaries, and other notable links about the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email [email protected]
Here is the Wednesday morning read:
- Biden is considering revising the Supreme Court. This has happened during every crisis in US democracy. (Thomas Keck, Washington Post)
- Biden’s SCOTUS Commission apparently lacks the authority to make recommendations and is (much) too big (Michael Dorf, Dorf on Law)
- Biden Supreme Court commission set to fail (Elie Mystal, The Nation)
- How a Cheerleader’s Snapchat Profanity Could Affect the Limits of Students’ Freedom of Speech (Mark Walsh, Education Week)
- Supreme Court Conservatives Can Restore the Balance Between LGBTQ Rights and Religious Freedom ($) (David Savage, Los Angeles Times)
The post The Morning, which was read for Wednesday 14 April, first appeared on SCOTUSblog.