Each day of the week we select a short list of news articles, commentaries, and other notable links about the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email [email protected]
Here is the Wednesday morning read:
- Judge Breyer rejects “conservative” label for US Supreme Court (Greg Stohr, Bloomberg)
- Judge Breyer Says Supreme Court Expansion Could Undermine Confidence (Robert Barnes, The Washington Post)
- Why is the Supreme Court hesitant about abortion? (Ed Kilgore, New York Magazine)
- SCOTUS grants Knight Foundation, Thomas has something to say (Howard Wasserman, PrawfsBlawg)
- In Terry v. United States, SCOTUS grants SG’s request for permission to file a brief delay for the first time in four decades (Josh Blackman, The Volokh Conspiracy).
The post The Morning, which was read for Wednesday 7 April, first appeared on SCOTUSblog.