(L to R) Chad Van Horn, managing partner at the Van Horn Law Group in Fort Lauderdale; Timothy Kingcade, a partner at Kingcade, Garcia & McMaken in Miami; and Patrick L Cordero, The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero in Miami
If a person has filed a consumer bankruptcy case in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida, one of three lawyers is likely representing the debtor.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
Click here to access the Public Notices and the Courts sections of the The Daily Business Review in PDF format.
Already have an account? Sign In Now